Friday 4 December 2009

Doodle?

Well. I went along to show my idea to Martin before i start my FMP for what seems like the third time. Sheila was there so i was also blessed with her wisdom. The character i had shown them got fair criticism. (he was a bit unoriginal etc) but the character they liked which i had no intention of showing them they seemed to love. Which was wierd to me. It was a thoughtless doodle.

Here is the little chap

Personally i'm a little confused. I dont like this drawing. As i remember this doodle came from my absolute frustration from a writers block conjined with a bunch of flat shitty flash cartoons on cartoon network. I'm even pretty sure i'e drawn him before, but if martin and sheila have confidence in it then i might as well explore him a little further. I have more of him done since this meeting but im to tired to scan for another thirty minutes.

What do you guys and gals think?

No comments:

Post a Comment